- Wet or dry type
- Stainless steel top
- Overhead quartz infra red lamps
- Rear glass slides available (optional extra)
- Thermostatically controlled undertray heating
- All stainless steel construction, including sides, shelves, internal liners and doors.
- Both wet and dry model tanks are available, complete with any combination of qastronorm food pots and lids.
- Bain Marie and Hot Pre are individually operated by means of a variable thermostat 20°– 125° and neon pilot light.
- Unit is also supplied with on/off isolation switch.
- All models 750m wide x 900mm high and mounted on 150m stainless steel legs with adjustable feet.
- Either manual or automatic fill wet tank models area vailable .
- Optional Extras – At Additional Cost
- Overhead serving shelf, complete with heating lamps if required.
- Stainless steel tray race mounted to the front of the unit.
- Sliding doors available both sides.
Dry – Thermostat control panel available L.H. or R.H. end.
Wet – Waste and water fill valves location on panel at opposite end to thermostat.
Wet – Manual fill and empty – Drain top location on panel in lieu of valves.
The Bendex Vertical Food Transporter is designed to Gastronorm specifications and will accept both 2/1 and 1/1 tray or racks, Shelf positions are fully adjustable.
The Bendex Vertical Food Transporter induces natural air flow, ensuring a even temperature distribution througthout the Transporter, this enables meat to be stored in an appetising condition for up to 2 hours with the use of plate covers.
The Transporter is easily manouvreable being mounted on swivel plate castors with brakes on all four wheels.
When being used for food cooling all models may be operated from 240 volt 10 amp power outlet.
Due to constant improvement, product specifications may change without notice.